Your wedding day is approaching and you have a long to-do list, amirite? One thing that’s probably on your list is finding a special gift for your groom.
Love, Georgie can make it easy for you to find the perfect gift for your Groom as well as gifts for the best man and groomsmen. We carry dozens of gifts men love, and all of our gifts are engravable.
Gifts for the Groom
Many couples have a bride and groom gift exchange on or just before their special day. Taking time to focus on each other reminds couples that the event is really about them, not about everything and everyone else.
We know your groom will love a custom gift from Love Georgie because brides tell us so!
Generally speaking, if you’re looking for a wedding-related guy’s gift that will stand the test of time, you can’t go wrong with cufflinks. Cufflinks are a most excellent choice!
Cufflinks not your/his thing? No worries, there are lots of options! We don’t want you to feel overwhelmed, so we’re going to give you a list of our most man-pleasing items.
But first, a few words of advice about selecting wedding party gifts.
- Purpose: Decide if you want the gift to be something the recipient can use immediately (like cufflinks), or keep and use later (like a keychain).
- Quality: Select items that are made well and will last for years to come. While novelty items that you find elsewhere may seem appealing at first glance, they’re not usually made to last. And in many cases, the item’s humor tends to have a very short shelf life. Love, Georgie sells meaningful, high-quality gifts that are meant to last.
- Sentiment: Whatever item you select, make it personal with your choice of engraving! A wedding is a unique shared occasion and your gifts will serve as a reminder of the event and the time you spent together.
Engraving gifts is a great way to personalize an item and add a special, thoughtful touch. Wondering what you’d engrave on a gift for your groom or groomsmen? These are some good ideas:
- Commemorate the event by featuring the date and/or location
- Select phrases that have personal meaning for you and the recipient
- Use nicknames
- Engrave with your (or his!) handwriting
Let’s get to the good stuff! Here’s a selection of our engraved gifts that brides love giving to grooms. You can choose a completely customized engraving, but we’ve listed a few popular options, too!
Engravings for Cufflinks
- The best is yet to come
- You are my person
- In love with my best friend
- I love you (paired with "I Know" for Star Wars fans)
- You have my heart
- Meet me at the altar (one one); Love, (your name/date)
- I Do
Engravings for Tie Clips
- Latitude & longitude
- For science lovers, “Husband” in periodic table elements
Engravings for Money Clips:
- A tree with a heart and initials (yours and his)
- You are my person
- Latitude and longitude
- I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will
Engravings for Collar Stays:
- Best. Day. Ever. (With the wedding date).
- Always (on one). Forever (on the other).
- It's you. It's always been you.
Gifts for Groomsmen
We mentioned groomsmen gifts too, and with good reason! It’s also customary for groomsmen to receive gifts for serving such an important role in the wedding party. The gifts can come from the bride and groom as a couple, or from the groom alone.
Any of the items we recommended for the Groom would make excellent choices for Groomsmen, too! Here are some other great gift ideas that are sure to please the men in your wedding party.
Engravings for Keychains:
- Names of groomsman
- A bottle opener keychain adds another use to an already practical gift
Engravings for Men's Leather Cuff Bracelets:
- The date in Roman numerals
- Antler with an initial
- A city skyline
Engravings for Golf Ball Markers:
- “May the course be with you” and “Nice shot (name)”
- “Be the ball”
Engravings for Guitar Picks:
- Couldn’t pick a better person
We have tons of ideas about what you can engrave on our gifts. Please read our blog post, A complete guide to the best engraving quotes, if you’d like to see more!
Love, Georgie has a quick order turnaround, and all of our gifts come beautifully boxed and ready to present. We look forward to helping you give the perfect gift!
Image credit for groom putting on cufflinks goes to www.katyweaver.com.